What You’ll get:
Hoses and other needed Accessories are NOT INCLUDED.
Due to the size and weight of this unit will need to be freighted. Please contact us via email for a freight quote or for local pick-up
Other Accessories that are Not pictured or mentioned under “What You’ll Get” are Not included
Please Visit our Web Store for more products www.eTechResale.com
Testing:Pulled from a working environment. Tested to power on with no problems. All buttons and controls seem to be functional and responsive. While unit seems functional, it has a smashed display screen. Due to this, item is
Sold AS-IS for Parts/Repair!
Pictures are of the actual unit. Light scratches and scuffs from typical use, but very clean overall. Please reference pictures for cosmetics. The display screen is cracked and smashed with very little legible area.
Taken from the Internet:
The Independence™ compressor provides high quality compressed air for a wide variety of medical devices, including adult and infant ventilators. The combination of high flow performance with exceptional low cost and reliability means that the Independence™ stands apart from other products on the market. With user selectable output pressure, a central air pipeline backup system, RS232 and Ethernet interfaces makes the IndependenceTM a compressor you can depend on.Features
· Low cost operation and minimal maintenance requirements
· Medical Grade oil free micro filtered dry air
· Quiet performance suitable for use in any ICU
· Automatic operation if central air pipeline system fails
· Stand-alone or integrated ventilator configurations
· Extended diagnostics and interfacing · Remote monitoring and internet connectivity