What You’ll get:
- Schott-Fostec 20500 Ace Fiber-Optic Light Source Illuminator+Flexible Attachment
- Power Cord
- Flexible Arm Attachment
Other Accessories that are Not pictured or mentioned under “What You’ll Get” are Not included
Please Visit our Web Store for more products www.eTechResale.com
Pulled from a working environment. Unit tested to power on with no problems. All buttons and controls are functional and responsive. Works great! Light is very bright though life is unknown.
Pictures are of the actual unit. Light scratches and scuffs from typical use, but very clean overall. Please reference pictures for cosmetics.
Taken from the Internet:
The ACE is a cost effective and reliable 150-watt cold light source which provides premium quality, intense light for Stereo Microscopy, Macroscopy and Machine Vision applications. The rugged and compact design in a stackable metal frame enables operation in harsher industrial environments as well as laboratory use. The modular concept of the Modulamp assembly allows flexible adaptation depending on the users requirements. The basic version is equipped with an electronic (solid state) dimmer for continuous setting of light intensity and optimized lamp life. The Modulamp assembly offers the choice of three halogen lamp types (EKE, EJA and DDL) with different focus diameters, intensities, color temperatures and lifetimes.
SCHOTT A20500 Features and Benefits:
– Solid state dimmer for continuous control zero to full intensity.
– Heavy duty, grounded metal housing.
– 115 input voltage.
– IR interference filter for cool illumination.
– Full illumination on .60″ active diameter input.
– Interchangeable Modulamp Units offer 2 positions to maximize individual lamp efficiencies.
– Choice of three, 150 watt halogen lamps – EKE, EJA, and DDL for intense, uniform illumination.
– Built-in thermal shut down.
– Quiet rear exhaust.
– CSA approved to UL spec, CE compliant to low voltage and EMC directives.
– Low housing temp – slightly above ambient.
– Detachable IEC cord.
Anything Else Not Mentioned or Pictured
Does Not Apply